Friday, January 11, 2013

I still love you, New York

This city sounds like a never-ending love letter, a manic Clair de Lune outside my window. I love New York as much as I hate Los Angeles, and maybe for the exact same reasons. I sometimes get up in the middle of the night just to see if it's still there - it always is but the uncertainty lingers. Maybe it was all a dream.

Too many have said too much about it, I know I can never put it into words, the way it intoxicates me like Chloe's opium cigarettes. I try with pictures instead, they say it's worth more than a thousand words. I don't know if it's true. Some of them are here, others I post on my new Facebook page. Feel free to follow it, share it, love it or hate it. I just know it's something I have to do.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share