Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Kiss me hard before you go

I'm still here, in Paris and alive. Whatever that means. This spring I overslept and missed the cherry blossoms, it always feels like the end of the world somehow.

I spend a lot of time on my own while Henry is away. I take walks and read books in bed and at clichéd cafés by the river, I drink too much Champagne and when he comes back home he wakes me from violent dreams. He fucks me passionately and I let him, but it's only in the mornings that I'm truly there.

When I leave the apartment I hide his bite marks on my neck, it's easy when the weather allows me to wear scarves. I've fallen in love with his black from Givenchy, maybe because Bambi is so damn relatable. It will be harder soon, summer is coming. I can feel it in the air.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share