Saturday, April 9, 2016

Our honeymoon

I have two neighbors here, an elderly lady and a French couple in their late twenties. The boy is handsome, he could do better than her but holds her hand and calls her chéri as if he's really in love.

He came by one day asking for a screwdriver (not the drink), I answered the door in my underwear and acted embarrassed when he stared at my plum colored balconette bra. Since then I know he wants to fuck me but I'm not here to make friends. I stay away from temptations even when I think that she might want it too.

Meanwhile, S tells me that Henry left Paris and went back to LA. "A friend saw him at Wilshire Boulevard" she says, "he looked heartbroken". She calls me on a landline phone in the kitchen, I sit with my legs crossed on the wooden floor and listen to her talk och breathe and laugh. She's the only person I'd want to see right now.






6 comments:

  1. This is a very interesting story. Emotions will not go into molds. He knows no borders. Free treats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course Henry is heart broken and misses you.. he loves you ... I wonder if he knows that for real. ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... betcha next door neighbour's name is just another as well or what ever U want it 2 be ... go 4 it as U only live once ... unless U r a cat ... smiles ... Love, cat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate it when the only person you want to see isn't there. Sometimes all I want to do is rant to that one person, but because she's not here I feel so alone.

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. It only looks like he could do better now. Give them a few years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting neighbors. :P
    I hope things would get better with you though.

    ReplyDelete

Share