Tuesday, December 18, 2012

18 - "Are those Victoria's Secret?"

I can't stress this enough: I hate Abercrombie & Fitch. They are to fashion what Coldplay are to British rock music - a violation and an insult.

I spent last New Year's with mother and her friends in their house in the outskirts of Los Angeles, they have a dorky son (the bad sort of dorky) who's always had a crush on me. Just as I thought we were going home mother told me we were spending the night, me in the son's room of course. I wore a fantastic YSL dress and decided not to ruin it by sleeping in it. "You can borrow something from me" the son said, when I came back out in a much too short A&F T-shirt the first thing he asked me was "are those Victoria's Secret?"

As if the notion of spending the night in his room wearing the enemy's clothes wasn't enough, he thought it would be a good idea to start a discussion about my panties. I've never felt more embarrassed in my life (and no, they were Marlies Dekkers).




17 comments:

  1. baby thanks for yopur nice comment
    you're very nice

    i have a twitter and facebook page for if you want
    twitter: @showroomdegarde
    facebook: showroomdegarde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha he is funny. I want to see your YSL dress :)

    Thanks for your visit darling.. I have a new post and also hosting a new giveaway on my blog. If you have time visit me :)


    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, I know how you feel about A&F. This guy sounds a bit creepy, haha.

    aspiringforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha those moments are horrible when they come but priceless when you look back.

    http://loveandsomeverses1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should have told your mother that if she wanted to spend the night SHE had to sleep in the son's room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the softness in the picture..and the guy sounds a bit creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Abercrombie is the worst. I'm actually allergic to their stores.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't walk into their stores, its too dark, a bad sort of dark.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely story, even if that guy sounds creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh Avy this is soo you, soo briliant: "They are to fashion what Coldplay are to British rock music - a violation and an insult."

    xxx

    L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ROFL! That IS embarrassing! But fun in a way too. The harmless kind,that is.

    ReplyDelete
  12. awwww. that does sound like an awkward situation, but sounds like you handled it well :)

    also, thanks a lot for stopping by our blog!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete

Share