Friday, December 16, 2011

No one's gonna fool around with us

Earlier today I'm on the bus, a man in his 40s sits behind me, talking to someone on the phone. He's speaking in a foreign language so I don't understand what he's saying, but I can hear he's crying. People around him are trying not to listen, uncomfortably looking away, out the windows. I know what they're all thinking, just like me: lucky man, he's feeling something.

S calls in the middle of it, I don't answer. Instead I send a text message to Chloe, telling her to dress up for tonight. At least then we can pretend like we're somewhere else.

7 comments:

  1. Once you become numb you miss the presence of emotions.

    Have fun with Chloe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think they are all thinking that, only the ones that know what it is like not to feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish sometimes I couldn't feel things. It'd be easier that way.

    ♥Abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Each of us have to cheer up if there's circumstances... Just trust God in everything!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the way you write! Sincere and lovely! What can I say? Have fun with Chloe! :)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, its me, I created a new n permanent blog. NonStop Dreamer was my previous name, if you remember. I was your blog lover back then and I still am now!
    Missed reading your posts.. Now I'm back to blogger! :D

    And hey, I can understand. The best thing about your writings is that the way your post ends. Hats off!

    ReplyDelete

Share