Monday, November 14, 2011

Homecoming queen

Just as I was once again finding it hard to breathe inside these wall papered fences, a hand written letter from S lands on my bed. Just as I was thinking of running away somewhere - anywhere - I open her envelope with its round little postmark from London and read about her longing for home. Just as I was running out of things to hold on to, the scent of her perfume evaporates from the light pink letter paper and fills my system with a reminiscence of closeness.

She's coming back home.


Picture from rouge fox via Vivienne Mok

9 comments:

  1. now you'll breathe again, & in the same time zone, & in the same space. true joy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a common theme in my life..I'm ready to start over, make a fresh start, but something always holds me back. Maybe it's just been myself all along.

    ♥Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pic,im having a Gucci giveaway http://mwanwan.blogspot.com/2011/10/gucci-giveaway.html
    check out my blog
    would love u to follow it if u like it

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Good things might come to those who wait"
    How could I forget how lovely your posts are,I feel ashamed for not checking the blog in such a long time.I just love the magic you put into words!
    Love,Just.

    ReplyDelete
  5. IT is good to have something to look forward too and the right time of year for someone to come home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute photo!... Fantastic...We love the outfit..

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore your blog! Your words are divine.

    ReplyDelete

Share