Sunday, September 18, 2011

A diary - first

78-11-04

I'm scared, afraid of going away with him and of what it could mean if we do. He's the sort of person I've always wanted to be, fragile, sensitive and passionate, broken down but so immensely strong at the same time. He's truly a good man and I don't know if I will ever be able to live up to that, if I will ever feel completely at ease around him. I admire and adore him for what he is, but he makes me look at myself in a way I never asked for. Beside him I'm smaller, less significant, maybe even a lost cause. For him and for me. I should gather the strength to let him go, but something inside me, a little whispering voice, tells me not to and I just can't help but listen.

The birds have stopped coming now, empty skies over our house and a silent wind in the apple trees. I love you.

13 comments:

  1. I have a feeling you're going to make me read the whole thing, aren't you? Lovely start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it real? or what you imagined it to be? does it matter either way? does this mean that not just he, but she wrote too? they wrote about each other. no wonder their daughter has the gift of words.

    http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear, thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, your blog is also lovely and you write very well! I'm a new follower! Hope you'll follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with what Teddi said. Really you have the gift of words!!
    Keep up the good work. You're a darling!

    http://oceanhealdreamer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful words.
    great blog.

    would trully appreciate your visit on my blog.
    www.newyorkfashion-sh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. just came across your blog; ahh the writing is amazing. You kinda got me hooked after just stumbling across your blog!

    Looking forward to reading more....and you stay in Silverlake??! ME TOO!

    xx

    sincerely
    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three words:captivating,amazing and lovely!Never expected less from you avy,keep on writing xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. It takes courage to write like that.

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely, poetic and encapsulates all the fears relationships bring at their outset, mystery and intrigue, fear and loathing. Bless you

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love these words. and i love you for sharing. no matter where they come from. its you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful yet melancholy. It's very brave of you to post this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. its beautiful written but my thoughts go somewhere else... maybe it's not him but it's you. just try to be yourself. be open and you will see if he's the guy you want to be.

    ReplyDelete

Share