Wednesday, June 15, 2011

We'll go where people go and let go

Whatever makes her happy
Whatever makes it alright


Saturday night, S and I are back in that same house where she had met a boy the week before. She had called me earlier in the day begging me to go out with her, saying she wanted to see him again but wouldn't go alone.

As we're dancing and drinking she's constantly looking over her shoulder, trying to find him in the crowd. After an hour he shows up, gives her a kiss on the cheek and a pink rose with a black ribbon. We leave shortly after and end up on a playground under the stars. He starts undressing her and she lets him, never taking her eyes off me as if she's silently asking for my approval. As I kiss her on the neck I whisper in her ear is this really what you want?, and she doesn't even blink.

Her touch is so soft, but it's her determination that makes me shiver. I've never seen her like this, the pale moonlight makes her glow like an angel.

21 comments:

  1. this reminds me of francesca lia block. i know you know who i'm talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you break my heart, and then put it back together again.

    love.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always moved and left wondering when I read your posts...

    Daphne.

    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you are a very lovely writer! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. My gosh! Great writing. Glad I found your blog...have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great writing, now off to read S' post ;)

    xxo
    http://www.iamheizl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read S' post before yours, so I had to made a dash here to check this one first. :) Love your writing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing

    http://wonderfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice blog :OO <3
    invite me ;> + FOLLOW?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loooove the way you write. I'm hooked...and now following :)

    xo

    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog is so pretty! =)


    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. its quite lovely and beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this picture..so soft and lovely

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like your blog! Maybe you want to follow each other?

    www.fromanedge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share