Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pack and get dressed before my mother hears us

One week and how many days? Two. Like I could possibly forget or lose count. What I instead had forgotten was that feeling of not being able to breathe, the one of an invisible pressure on my bare shoulders, like a glas ceiling everywhere I go, collapsing in slow motion. I can't see it, but it happens right before me and fills my veins with sand and rose thorns. A beautiful curse of some kind.

I'm living with someone I should love but don't, and I'm carrying the blame like a load of bricks. She's me mother but the word has lost all meaning, and to make you understand why I have to finish telling the story about my father.

Please bear with me, I need you.

4 comments:

  1. I know how that feels dearie... I don't even feel like my parents are parents to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! You have a nice blog. Keep writing and I shall keep reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You give voice to your emotions. That's all you do here.

    It draws me. Relax. Breathe.

    ReplyDelete

Share