Friday, February 11, 2011

Prelude

Remembering days when the sun would shine on us. For us. He would stroke my cheek and call me princess, say "everything will be fine, just wait and see". When we were alone together we had all the time in the world and we could wait for as long as we had to. But things change so quickly, and I had to grow up without him. Now, whenever I think of time, it's with mixed emotions. Too much or never enough, depending on the weather.

Sunshine: I used to be so happy

Rain: When will this end?  

Tic toc tic toc.

And yet another day passes. Whatever the color of the skies, I'm on my own.

18 comments:

  1. Are you kidding i love sex and the city!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rain gives me a feeling of loneliness...
    i hope you are alright :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your writing always stirs something in me and gets me thinking, because I'm not always sure at the time what it is I feel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's rather sad to think that sunshine could bring up painful memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your blog! You really put your soul out girl and I like it! I'm now following you and if you like my blog please do follow me back!

    Keep in touch // Swedish Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. tic toc tic toc I'm waiting too..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing blog! Great pictures :)


    The Flower Girl

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful post, I adore your blog. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel like you were me in a previous life. This reads so much like how my work does. It's refreshing to read and know that someone understands what I feel too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The name of your blog is brilliant! xo

    www.sceneofchangery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. absolutetly love the name of your blog!!! awesome!
    Love the photos too, is it your own photography?
    xxx

    http://chaos-point.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful. i especially love the first two sentences.

    ReplyDelete
  13. answer: Thank you very much! Lovely picture.

    ReplyDelete

Share